A little while ago, I told you guys that I was going to be taking part in the Make Me Read It Readathon, hosted by Val @ The Innocent Smiley and Ely @ Tea and Titles. The special part of this readathon is that YOU got to vote for what books I am going to read.
The results are in, so here is my TBR for the next week:
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo (29 votes)
- These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly (13 votes)
- Eragon by Christopher Paolini (10 votes)
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn (10 votes)
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman (7 votes)
There were a lot more books on my poll, but these are the winners. My goal is to read at least three books this week…which would have been easier if some of the winners hadn’t been massive.
I just have to finish up Elantris (my current read) before I start Shadow and Bone. I’m really excited to read it, especially seeing how much it killed in the poll.
Are you taking part in the readathon? What books won in your poll? Were they the ones you expected to win?